“To me and to all my associates, it is a return to our natural habitat. This (APC) is my home. My political voyage started from this association and I am proud to have learnt under our great leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
Speaking on why he joined the APC, he said, “I am already fulfilled. I have traversed the length and breadth of this country and I believe that Lagos stands tall among other states in Nigeria. Today, we are the fifth largest economy in Africa and Governor (Akinwunmi) Ambode is working assiduously to make Lagos the third largest economy and transit from a megacity to a smart city.
“I want to be part of this project. I’ve re-dedicated myself to the progress and prosperity of Lagos.”
A former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as Nigeria’s greatest politicians alive.
Obanikoro said this on Saturday in Lagos while formally announcing his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party to the APC.
Guy, if truly,the woman u want to get married to is stil going out wth guys out there,u should knw dat she's not good enough to be a wife,cos she will also do dat wen u're married to her.I can't fight over a girl or even confront any man or guy over a woman because they do not put a gun on her head before she follows them to their houses or even sleep there for days,she went there willingly on her own wthout any threat or force.so u should stnd up to be a real man and not to marry a woman dat does not value u,cos if she did,she will not follow any man.please dnt kill urself over woman issue my brother
Comments
Post a Comment