Skip to main content

Woman Delivers Baby Boy After 5-Year Pregnancy


An Abuja-based woman who was barren
for 27 years has delivered a baby boy
after five years of pregnant in a church
in Lagos State Western Nigeria.
The woman, Adenike Kolawole
delivered on Sunday 26/10/14 at Evangelical
Church of Cherubim and Seraphim
located at Pipeline Road, Mafon area,
Ejigbo, Lagos during church service.
Kolawole who is married to Kayode said
her problem started after she had a
miscarriage. She said she has been
looking for the fruit of womb since then.
She said she had sought both medical
and spiritual help before she noticed that
she was pregnant. But at the same time
she was observing her normal mensural
circles.
She said she waited endlessly to deliver
but all that expectations was to no avail.
This prompted her to relocate to Lagos.
She said the search for spiritual solution
brought her to the church where she
eventually delivered the baby.
She said those years were traumatic
because her husband was under
intensive pressure to send her away. “I
was rejected by my relations, my
husband’s family who did not give me
the chance of bearing a child. My only
consolation was my faith in God,” she
narrated.
  On how it happened, she explained that
she was at the church service when she
noticed that water was coming from her
private part and she went to a room to
check what was happening before she
knew it, the baby came out alive.
She said she raised alarm which
attracted church members who assisted
her to deliver the baby. The news of the
deliverance attracted residents who
trooped to the church in droves to see
the woman and the new born baby.
When our reporter visited the church on
Tuesday, residents were still visiting the
church to congratulate the woman and
her husband, Kayode who expressed
shock on what happened.
Kayode said he did not believe his wife
over the years when she claimed to be
pregnant because he had waited in vain.
He said he was grateful to God for what
he had done and thanked the well
wishers for their support.
The prophet of the church, Yinka
Olawale said when the woman came
from Abuja, he noticed that she was
pregnant and at the same time was
having her monthly mensural circle.
He said he embarked on prayer and also
used anointing oil and holy water with
faith. He said the first sign they observed
was that the circle stop and she delivered
on Sunday.
He thanked God on what happened and
said it has strengthened his faith in God.

Comments

most read

Anonymous seizes Ku Klux Klan Twitter account over Ferguson threats

Two Twitter accounts belonging to American racial segregation org Ku Klux Klan, @KuKluxKlanUSA and @YourKKKCentral, have been seized by Anonymous as part of the hacker-activist entity's new campaign, #OpKKK . At 6:31pm PST Anonymous said it has knocked the website belonging to "Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" -- the group responsible for the Ferguson threats -- offline.

Tricycle Agreement form/Higher purchase

BETWEEN NAME HERE…………………………………………….OWNER of Aba North L. G. A. Abia State. AND NAME HERE…………………...……………………….HIRER of Osisioma L. G. A. Abia State. IN RE: CARTER MOTORCYCLE WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER KGE822 VALUED AT FOUR HUNDRED AND TEN  THOUSAND NAIRA (N410,000.00) DOCUMENTED BY: CHIKE EZE DANIEL ESQ., OF CAR HIRE & CO.,  IHDULE CHAMBERS, 8 AFIKPO ROAD, ABAKALIKI, HIRE PURCHASE AGREEMENT made this …………………………. day of …………………2014 BETWEEN NAME HERE of Chukwudi Umoh, of Aba north L. G. A. Abia State.  Nigeria (herein referred to as the “OWNER”) of the one part. AND NAME HERE of Azuiyiokwu Inyimagu,  Osisioma L. G. A. Abia State. State of ...

Fani kayode in support of corruption.

Fani – Kayode’s statement =“I have just spoken to Colonel Kayode Are, the former D-G of SSS during President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration and the former Acting National Security Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan and I am deeply concerned. He told me that his house is under siege and that gunshots are being fired at him and his family as we were speaking. “I am not sure what the issue is about but a situation where security men go to the home of a respected patriot like that and start shooting at him and his family for whatever reason is unacceptable and extremely dangerous. When you consider what is happening in Are’s home and marry with the shameful manner in which Colonel Sambo Dasuki, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, Governor Attahiru Bafawara, Alhaji Bashir Yuguda, Nnamdi Kanu, Godswill Orubebe, Bukola Saraki, Sule Lamido and others are being persecuted, threatened and demonised by the Federal Government it is clear that we are now in a police s...

6 Reasons for Breaking Up Text

Another Igbo businessman killed in Bauchi

TWO weeks after an Igbo business woman, Mrs Lorencia Onunkwo, was killed by yet to be arrested gunmen in front of her house at Fadama Mada area of Bauchi, a prominent Igbo businessman in the state capital, Mr John Udeh, popularly called John Bosco, was on Tuesday evening murdered in front of his house at the Federal Low-cost Housing Estate, Bauchi. Nigerian Tribune gathered that the late John Bosco was trailed by his assailants to his house where he was eventually murdered right in the presence of his wife, who was with him in his Audi car he was driving when the gunmen accosted them. A resident of the housing estate informed that the assailants, who were said to come on a motorbike, started shooting sporadically into the air to scare away residents. According to the source, “we started to hear gun shots shortly after Magrib prayer. This sent shivers down the spines of people in the area as everybody ran for dear life. It was later that we heard that the ...