Skip to main content

Reasons for you to have sex everyday.

1. It improves self-esteem.

“It has brought a new level of happiness for me personally,
and has helped my self-esteem knowing that after two kids,
my husband still thinks I’m sexy.” – married 6 years

2. It’s a guaranteed mood booster.

“He sings in the shower after morning sex, nearly every time.
This is all the proof I need that sex is a mood enhancer for
him. And I’d like to think that good mood carries over into
other parts of his day. I love knowing that I’m the reason he’s
smiling at work.” married 12 yrs.

3. If you use it, you won’t lose it.

“If sex is such a large part of your routine and a big priority, it
never becomes low priority or gets weird or awkward. And you
won’t have to worry about how to resume or reconnect. Just
don’t ever stop doing it!”

4. You might end up arguing less.

“We know when something is off with each other. And most
importantly, we don’t fight, argue or bicker! We sit down and
talk things out. Staying connected like that helps us
communicate better outside of the bedroom.”

5. It forces you to get creative.

“Being intimate so often, and sharing what each person needs
and wants allows the freedom of creativity. There is no
position or situation either of us has ever denied the other.
This makes us each feel more and more comfortable to share
[fantasies] or point out a hot girl or guy, and say what we’d
like to do with them in bed.”

6. It’s easier to schedule than a formal date night.

“I think it’s the easiest way to have some romance since we really don’t do date nights or vacations alone. Plus, I know my husband
enjoys it.”

7. One word: Orgasms.

“The benefit for me is that it feels simply amazing. I also love
to see how my husband gets lost in the moment. Being able to
see that level of complete satisfaction on his face is so
satisfying to me.”

8. It gets you out of your head for a little while.

“Sex for me, and now for my husband since we’ve gotten
together, is a complete escape from reality. We are both very
much into role-playing and it’s such a wonderful feeling to
not have to be me for a while, to completely shut off from our
crappy day-to-day existence and strictly be about ourselves
and our enjoyment.”

9. It builds trust.

“New positions and sexual frontiers take a lot of trust in your
partner to not screw it up, and that kind of trust is best earned
after several years of personal and joint bodily exploration

10. It’s a way to connect without speaking.

“Sex is a vital part of marriage. It brings couples together in a
way that other things don’t. What I mean is that it promotes
togetherness, snuggling and cuddling, and it’s a way to
connect without words.”

11. It provides some much-needed couple time.

“My husband and I have sex every night because it’s a moment in the day that is just about the two of us. We are parents to a toddler, so when we lay him down for bed each night, we can then spend
the rest of the night expressing how we feel about each other
physically. Having sex allows us to be passionate, to show
affection and we enjoy pleasing each other.”

12. It leads to more PDA outside of the bedroom.

“We’re very physically expressive with one another, even
when we’re not having sex. We hold hands a lot, he slaps my
butt when I’m working in the kitchen, I nuzzle his neck when
he’s working on research papers at the desk.”

13. It can be a workout if you do it right.

“When you have four kids and no time, sex is the best
exercise.”

Comments

most read

See Amaechi

Wike cannot mobilize any grassroot outside his Ikwerre ethnic nationality. GEJ and PDP know this; they will not give him the party ticket. How can Ikwerre rule for over 8 years then they want to continue? Wike can be likened to Goliath so big and so formidable but its a small stone that will end it all.

Nollywood Actress Dior Adiele

It is true my nudes are everywhere, but it is also not my intention dat they are, cus those pictures were meant to be private. Pregnancy stage is the only time in a woman’s life that God lets her experience different hormonal changes and every woman has the right to keep record of it and it is sad mine ended up dis way, but SHIIT HAPPENS!!! Most of u bitches condemning me do even the worst things, go stack naked for worthless reasons and cheap shit. As much people are talking, some also wish to be like me#FACT………let the bloggers keep posting and talking, I understand dats what they feed on. NUDITY is NATURE, and there is absolutely nothing new on the face of earth. I am not the first to have my pictures leaked neither will I be the last. Meanwhile, LADIES & GENTLEMEN as I don cast so, I will just get me some COLDSTONE and DOUGHNUTS, while I seat back and watch yesterday’s fresh gist become tomorrow’s old story……...

Keere. Great Balogun of Ipara of all time.

After the demise of Oguola, there were many men of valour in Ipara and mention must be made of Balogun Keere, alias Ogbo ri Olori ka ri. Keere was a great warrior during the Yoruba internecine wars. He participated in the Ijaiye war, the Owiwi war, and the Egba wars with Remo people. He was not just an ordinary warrior. He had affinity for wars and this made him to be hired by other neighbouring Yoruba towns like Ibadan, Oyo, Ijesa etc. to help in their various internecine wars. Keere was so powerful in Juju that if he was beheaded in the battle, he would pick whichever head near him and put it where his own head was severed. After the battle he would look for his own original head and replaced it. This was why he was called “O GB’ ORI OLORI KA RI” meaning, someone who puts another man’s head on his neck. Keere had the power to command the mother-earth to open up, create a vacuum, and in this vacuum he would ask the Ipara people to enter for protection from attackers. (The people went ...

Whitney Daughter found Unconscious

The daughter of late singer Whitney Houstonwas pulled unconscious from her bathtub Saturday at her Georgiahome, in an eerie echo of her mother's tragic death three years ago. Bobbi Kristina Brown, 21, was found by her husband and a friend at her home in Roswell, Roswell Police Department spokeswoman Lisa Holland said. Emergency services were called to assist before Brown was whisked to North Fulton Hospital for treatment. "She is still alive and breathing and other than that I do not know her condition at this time," Holland told a news conference. "Investigators are on the scene at the hospital and the house."Bobbi Kristina Brown 's family will take her off life support on Wednesday so that Brown can die on the same day as her mother Whitney Houston. Brown, 21, has been in a coma since she was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her home in Georgia on Jan. 31. Police are investigating the incident, focusing on Brown's romantic partner Nick Gord...