Skip to main content

DIRTY LITTLE GIRL

I can't seem to control myself around you. I need you, here, now. I
always need you but this is more urgent. I really need you NOW.
Don't hesistate. Fuck me. Use me. Control me. That's it. Kiss me,
hard. I want to feel your tongue in my mouth. Make me gasp for
breath. Press your body into mine. I can feel your cock getting
hard. God I love that feeling. Grind your cock into me, urgently.
Rip my shirt off. I don't care, I just need to feel you on my skin.
Your rough hands, god, over my skin. Gasp. Pinch my nipples.
You know how much I love that, roughly, make me cry out. Make
my cunt ache for you. Make me grind my hips into you, your hard
cock. Lick my breasts, suck them. Tangling my fingers in your
hair. Moaning. god. I need you so much. Take your shirt off. I
want to feel your chest on mine. Feel my nipples brush against
yours. God, I'm so wet. I need you to feel how wet I am. Push my
skirt up. Rip off my panties. Feel me, taste me. I know you want to
lick me. To taste my juices. Push me down on the floor. Spread
my thighs. Put your tongue in my dripping cunt. Gasp. Make me
moan your name. That's right, fuck me with your tongue. Make me
writhe on the floor. Flick your tongue over my hard little clit. Make
my hips rock. God, I need to taste you. Take your pants off, now.
Kneel over me. Let me taste your hard cock. Let me suck you. Run
my tongue over you, swirling, licking, sucking. My lips on your
cock. Making you groan. Reach back and finger my clit while I
suck you. That's it. god. My cunt is aching for you. You need to
fuck me. You need to fuck me, NOW. Do it. Fuck me hard. Push
yourself in deep. Fuck me...

Comments

most read

My advice for you

Guy, if truly,the woman u want to get married to is stil going out wth guys out there,u should knw dat she's not good enough to be a wife,cos she will also do dat wen u're married to her.I can't fight over a girl or even confront any man or guy over a woman because they do not put a gun on her head before she follows them to their houses or even sleep there for days,she went there willingly on her own wthout any threat or force.so u should stnd up to be a real man and not to marry a woman dat does not value u,cos if she did,she will not follow any man.please dnt kill urself over woman issue my brother

Nollywood Actress Dior Adiele

It is true my nudes are everywhere, but it is also not my intention dat they are, cus those pictures were meant to be private. Pregnancy stage is the only time in a woman’s life that God lets her experience different hormonal changes and every woman has the right to keep record of it and it is sad mine ended up dis way, but SHIIT HAPPENS!!! Most of u bitches condemning me do even the worst things, go stack naked for worthless reasons and cheap shit. As much people are talking, some also wish to be like me#FACT………let the bloggers keep posting and talking, I understand dats what they feed on. NUDITY is NATURE, and there is absolutely nothing new on the face of earth. I am not the first to have my pictures leaked neither will I be the last. Meanwhile, LADIES & GENTLEMEN as I don cast so, I will just get me some COLDSTONE and DOUGHNUTS, while I seat back and watch yesterday’s fresh gist become tomorrow’s old story……...

See Amaechi

Wike cannot mobilize any grassroot outside his Ikwerre ethnic nationality. GEJ and PDP know this; they will not give him the party ticket. How can Ikwerre rule for over 8 years then they want to continue? Wike can be likened to Goliath so big and so formidable but its a small stone that will end it all.

Game of Thrones: Quotes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud.

As we know that Game of Thrones is one of the most popular shows. Incorrectgotquotes is on instagram account dedicated to pairing viral tweets, Tumblr posts, and random bits of sitcom dialogues with stills from Game of Thrones, and the result comes out way hilarious than the original scenes. From Jon Snow trying to undress Daenerys to Jaime bonding with Brienne, these modified exchanges retain the relationships between characters while spicing things up with brilliant bits of comedy.