Two naked men were caught on camera having a sexy good time on a busy train platform .
Smartphones... they may be driving us all insane, but they at least let you capture WTF moments like this. These two guys stripped naked and frolicked around on the platform on the Flinders Street station in Melbourne, Australia at around 11:00 PM on a Saturday night.
The station was crowded with commuters. The men had carried with them two potted plant stolen from outside of Melbourne Town Hall.
Maybe they were using the potted plants as a disguise? Like camouflage? They either didn't know or didn't care that everyone could see them, because the couple began having sex among the plants.
Samantha Lenkic told the Daily Mail she witnessed the pair along with dozens of people on the platforms, including an elderly woman who yelled at them. She said, "I've never seen anything like it, I was stunned... it was quite gross and not clearly something I want to see," Adding, "Others were shocked, some people were laughing watching it all unfold."
Yeah, I'm in the laughing category.
Guy, if truly,the woman u want to get married to is stil going out wth guys out there,u should knw dat she's not good enough to be a wife,cos she will also do dat wen u're married to her.I can't fight over a girl or even confront any man or guy over a woman because they do not put a gun on her head before she follows them to their houses or even sleep there for days,she went there willingly on her own wthout any threat or force.so u should stnd up to be a real man and not to marry a woman dat does not value u,cos if she did,she will not follow any man.please dnt kill urself over woman issue my brother
Comments
Post a Comment